HAIR STYLES FOR SHORT CURLY HAIRS
Curly hairs with short hairdo can seriously appear more stylish and glamorous. Because of its short length it is more practically easy to manage. Additionally because of its wide range of versatility, short hairs are easy to style. We will give you all 10 really easy hairstyles for short curly hairs. We are going to create some hairstyles for the really curly haired girls for various occasions like wedding hairstyles, work or party hairstyles, gym or active hairstyles.
1: Faux Hawk Buns:
As the short curly hairs has so much texture, during this ridiculously easy hairstyle, all you need is a couple of hairs ties then you could have a very edgy and rock risk hairstyle.
- Grab all hairs in front of the ears and meet all the hairs way up in the middle of your head. Tie it off with elastic band.
- Continue this steps taking sections from both side and tie with band until you have no more hairs left to add. Try to keep all sections as close as possible to each other.
- After you tie up all your hairs in sections then start pulling apart a little bit of hairs that you could see the little bit of curls here and there.
Rocker faux hawk buns:
In this hairstyle just take all hairs from both side in different sections and grab it up in the middle of hairs and secure them with the help of long bobby pins then breakup the curls and intertwine them. You would love this one for party.
2: Edgy Updo:
This hairstyle is very much easy to put together in minimum time with minimum effort.in comparison to your regular hairstyles, in this hairstyle we are going to have hairs to the side just kind of cascading down.
- Start from the very back and pick up all your hairs from back overlap hairs like a French twist and then tie hairs with help of bobby pin.
- Repeat the overlapping sections of hairs on top of head from underneath and pin them tightly. This will give an up to look going towards the top.
- After pinning, take some curls from top side of hair and pull apart some curls. More you pull apart you will get more volume. From front the final look will be like nice and tight from back and more volume at front.
3: Elegant Wedding Updo:
This one hairstyle is super cute and super easy hairstyle. That will look similar to wedding hairstyle with more texture that you would love.
- Take the front hairs and tie them off with a clear elastic band into a simple loose pony tail at the back.
- Split the hairs on the very top of ponytail and create a topsy tail
- Go back in and take smaller sections from back and bring them in through the pony tail in the middle.
- Leave this like a bohemian romantic look or you can take mini bobby pins and take the hair and tuck it into the updo or just pull some hairs apart to give it more volume.
4: Top Knots Short Curly Hairs:
This one hairstyle is extremely simple, a very high top knot.
- Grab your front hair and do a kind of half top knot with help of elastic, basically pull it all the way through once then you are going to go in and messy it up.
- Then put a cute little cuff around that top knot.
Braids and curls are like a match made in heaven.
6: Mini Side Braids:
This mini side braid on the side gives a more polished edge look and same time it is really easy and playful.
- Start on the side that has less hair so on the deeper part, split a small section start braiding whatever you want like French braid.
- Once you have gone past your ears then stop braiding and secure it with help of 2 bobby pins.
7: Dutch Braids:
This once is more of like every day gym or may be more of like active short curly hair because in this hairstyle you hair is a little bit out of your face.
- Start from the front hairs, just like French braid but in Dutch braids, take the outer section under the middle and repeat the steps.
- Once you done then secure the braid on top of head with bobby pins.
- Do the same Dutch braid on both sides of hairs and secure both braids with help of hair band.
8: High Pony Tail:
Complimenting your long neck, a high pony tail lets you volumize the top of your hair effortlessly.
- All you have to do just pick up all your hairs and tie where you want pony tail to be.
- Because of short hairs with curls you will need bobby pins to secure hairs towards ponytail.
- Pull apart all hairs in pony tail to have a fuller look.it is fine thinning flat that you will love.
9: Messy Bun:
Whether you have short, long or medium hairs, a messy bun will ensure you always look gorgeous.
- Just start twisting at your forehead, away from your forehead. And tuck the twist with help of bobby pin.
- Continue twisting and tucking motion all the way until you get to the very back of your head.
- Afterwards take a hair elastic and tie all your hairs up into a messy bun and left some hairs at the ends of your hairs.
- Then arrange it to your liking and then once your bun is arranged, just take some of those ends that you left out and start pulling down at the nape of your neck, just keep pulling until you are happy.
10: Double Top Knots:
It is so easy and quick hairstyle. If you are not good at dealing with your curls then this is the cutest hairstyle for you.
- Split hairs in half and just start picking up each side towards the top where you want your top knots and make knot through elastic band, do the same thing on other side.
- Then pull apart the actual mini knots for a fuller look. That’s it!
There are a lot of hairstyles to look at all times for short curly hairs with any type of hair cuts. If you are after creative hair experiments all you need is just some inspiration and magical hands of you. Play with pattern and size of your curls for extra volume!