We love our hardworking celebrities based on the amazing work they do. No one would ever object to Meryl Streep or Rihanna for the unlimited hard work that they put into their careers to achieve what they have today. And of course, the outcome is right before us. Our celebrities have produced some of the best movie content, best music, best tv shows, best theatre shows, the list goes on and on.
But, one thing we do not know much about them all how is their personality off the screen. What we see when the camera is on them is a personality created thanks to the specific skillset they have attained. But would we still love these celebrities as much as we do after knowing their real personalities and attitudes?
To get some sort of idea about this Reddit user u/BEEPY_BO1 asked people to share their in-real-life encounters with celebrities. The Reddit post went viral and a lot of people who either had had a personal encounter or know someone who had had one started sharing the experiences. Although many experiences and encounters were good and great, which is the generalization we have always made, there were some that were classified as bad or worst encounters with celebrities.
Today, we are going to be reading through some stories shared by people from around the world of their good and bad encounters with celebrities. Some names in the bad list may shock you.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
A Reddit user was curious to know people’s best and worse encounters with celebrities. The post got flooded with in-real-life experiences.
1. A good encounter with Tom Hiddleston.
2. A great counter with Beyonce and a terrible one with Reece Witherspoon.
3. A good encounter with Jeff Goldblum.
4. A bad encounter with Rihanna.
5. A good encounter with Steve Martin and Martin Short.
6. A good encounter with Adam Sandler and a bad one with Kris Jenner.
7. A good encounter with Mathew Gray Gubler.
8. Another bad encounter with Rihanna.
9. A good encounter with Pink.
10. Good encounters with Keith Richard, Ron Wood, and Mick Jagger.
11. A bad encounter with Bill Nye.
12. Another good encounter with Pink.
13. Good encounters with Queen Latifah and David Hyde Pierce.
14. A good encounter with John Boyega and a bad one with Sir Alex Ferguson.
15. A good encounter with Ian McKellen.
16. A good encounter with Ben Affleck and a bad one with Sheryl Crow.
It is actually crazy to see the distinction. The good ones are just so down-to-earth and so interactive with their fans. They realize the true power of the people and understand it is their fans who made their careers, and who put them in the position they are today. And then it’s the bad ones who are so full of themselves. This is the dynamic I was talking about. Because we don’t have much insight into these celebrities’ personal lives, we don’t know how they are as human beings. These stories certainly open things up a bit.
Let’s read through some more celebrity encounters, both good and bad. Scroll down below to continue!
17. An encounter with Mark Zuckerberg.
18. A good encounter with Post Malone.
19. A good encounter with Weird AI.
20. A bad encounter with Martha Stewart.
21. A bad encounter with George Lopez.
22. A good encounter with Patrick Stewart.
23. A good encounter with Robin Williams.
24. A good encounter with Keanu Reeves.
25. Good encounters with Tori Amos and Cyndi Lauper.
26. A good encounter with Aaron Paul.
27. A good encounter with Rachel McAdams.
28. A good encounter with Muhammad Ali.
29. A good encounter with Ewan McGregor.
30. A bad encounter with Ricky Gervais.
31. A good encounter with LeVar Burton.
32. A good encounter with Hozier.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more fun stories!
“She is keeping him company.”