SIZZLING HAIRSTYLES FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING WITH LONG STRAIGHT HAIRS
Christmas preparation is not just about gathering or to do lists actually it’s all about the memories and precious time you spend with your family.. On that christmas morning you don’t want to waste your important family time in just getting prepared like struggling with hairs, straightening or curling hairs. As Christmas is an amazing day to spent with family and obviously you are going to be taking photos so it’s great to have picturesque hairstyle.christmas is also a chance to have fun to get to style each others hair to look pretty and just enjoy the christmas spirit.
Try these super cute Christmas hairstyles if you have straight long hairs,which you can easily put together after that you can have your hair looking great for a picture all day long.you just need about five minutes. I hope that you pretties enjoy these hairstyles.
1. BANGIN PONYTAIL
Those with bangs and short layers.if you don’t have then you can clip on some fake bangs first.
- Elastic band
- Small clipper
- Start pulling your hair up in a high ponytail.
- let out your original bangs or layers mix with a fake one for framing your face.
- Secure your hair with an elastic band.
- Grab your favourite headbands around your layers or bangs.
- To add volume in the ponytail, Stick little clipper into the ponytail.
2. CHRISTMAS TREE BRAID
According to the occasion this Gorgeous hairstyle will stand out nicely against your straight hairs.
- Tail comb
- Clear elastic
- Bow or star Hair clip.
- Take a section of hair from the front and secure it with a clear elastic back of your head.
- After securing, start a three strand braid out of that section.
- Pull some edgy hairs on both sides of the braid, a little bit outside, don’t pancake the strands as the braid must be tight at the middle.
- Continue pulling on each section of the braid but as you go down with each section, for having a tree shape, pull the section a little further.
- At the end secure the braid with another clear elastic.
- Add your favourite ornament on first clear elastic to look more cute.
3. HALF UP POM POMS
1: elastic band
2: bobby pins
3:pom pom accessory
- Start by pulling up your hair, it’s up to you how much hair you like best for this hairstyle.
- secure it with help of an elastic band.
- backcomb your hair a bit if you want volume in your hair then make a bun and pin it in place.wrap extra loose ends around the bun and secure them with the help of a pin.
- Then finally wrap the pom accessory around the bun.
You will surely love this cute hairstyle.
4. FEMININE HAIRSTYLE WITH HAIR TIE
Half up and half down hairstyle has always been versatile enough to look bold and gorgeous on christmas morning.tying your hairs up in hair tie or ribbon if your hairs are short or long and allowing the rest, flow freely, not just help to keep your strands out of your face also help to draw attention to your masterpiece that is your beautiful face and your ensembles like your long earrings as it gives a lifted look to your face contour.
All you need is just
1: a hair tie or ribbon
- Take a section in the front at your crown and start backcombing your hair just above your ears. All you need is to gather your top layers of hair and tie up in a clear elastic and make a small ponytail.
- then lift up the ponytail about an inch or two and pin it with the help of bobby pins. Then slide a cute red or green ribbon according to the occasion, underneath your hair and wrap it around your hairs.
- make sure that its equal lengths on both sides and tie it up on bobby pins.
5. DUTCH BRAID BUN
If you love to experiment with braids as braids are a more easy and secure hairstyle then you must try this elegant look dutch braid bun.
- Elastic band:
- Bobby pins
- Divide your hairs into two sections and start braiding on both sides of the hair.at the end tie them off with an elastic band.to make them chunky, pull apart the braid with the help of fingers.
- At the end of the head, section a little part from the remaining hair and start a simple braid about three inches down your hairline.
- Make a messy bun with help of this small section braid and two other dutch braids. Wrap it completely with a small section braid thoroughly.
- Secure the bun in its place. You can add cute pearls into the braid sections. and then hairspray.
6. GRAB IT AND CLIP IT
- Hair clips
- Take the front part of your hair and make a centre part then take the hair from centre to right above the edge of your eyebrow and pull that part back.
- Use some clips to hold them on top of your head.
- Same thing on the other side and secure the left side strands with cute hair clips. .that’s it!
7. GORGEOUS SIDE AND DOWN BRAID
3: Bobby pins
- Take some strands and start the classical braid towards the right or left according to your wish.
- When you reach back your head then pull all strands of braids like shown in the picture for having elegant braids and to increase the volume.
- Then secure it back on remaining hairs with help of bobby pins.
- Then bring all remaining hairs on one side of shoulder and start briad.
- Once you have finished then secure this one braid with help of clear elastic.
At the last just add the beautiful headband carefully on the first braid and enjoy this gorgeous hairstyle..
8. ROSE SHAPED BUN
- Bobby pins
- Part your hair in two sections.one section must be a bigger one.
- Then grab a medium section and start a simple braid adding a few strands on each step like french braid.
- When you reach the bottom then add the remaining side hairs too into the braid and keep braiding till the end.then secure it with a clear elastic.
- Start wrapping the braid in a circular motion and make a bun out if. Then grab it with the help of bobby pins.
This braid bun will look so elegant on christmas morning.
9. BRAIDED TOP KNOT
- Clear elastic
- Bobby pins
- Leave out a section at the nape of your neck for braiding at the last.
- Put all remaining hairs into a high ponytail
- then braid that ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic.
- Once you have done then wrap that braid into a bun and pin it around the ponytail.
- Then braid that first leaved section and wrap it around the bun for a final look..
Enjoy a beautiful braided bun.
In the end:
Normally you already have the gorgeous outfit and accessories but now you can also deside what hairstyle you are going to wear. Remember that even if you don’t celebrate the holiday, you can use these quick morning hairstyles all year long.