In the corporate world, there are moments when employees reach their breaking point, when the mistreatment and injustices become unbearable. This is the story of one such individual, known as OP, who stood up against an oppressive boss and sparked a chain of events that would forever change the dynamics of their workplace. Brace yourself for a tale of resilience, solidarity, and the power of collective action.
It all began when the company decided to implement pay cuts under the guise of “preventing layoffs.” Despite posting record profits, employees were left disillusioned and betrayed. The discontent grew as promises of a 10% bonus were left unfulfilled. The department was already hemorrhaging talent, with 20% of the workforce seeking greener pastures. OP, however, chose to hold on, hoping for better days ahead.
But the final straw came when the boss’s true character was unveiled. An intern, overwhelmed with grief over her dying cat, mustered the courage to request time off. Little did she know that her plea would be met with callous disregard. The boss heartlessly dismissed her, claiming that only human lives mattered. Unbeknownst to him, his hurtful words echoed through the office, reaching the ears of OP and their team.
Keep on scrolling down to read the full story in OP’s own words and trust us on this one you don’t want to miss out on this one so keep on scrolling down and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. Is he an A-hole? Keep on scrolling down to find out!
2. OP was hanging on a bit hoping to ride it out until next year
3. The boss yelled at an intern for asking to go home early and have time off
4. The OP sent a company-wide email saying that he is quitting and highlighted the interaction between the boss and the intern
5. The OP found another job within 2 weeks
6. The boss came to berate OP as he was being disciplined and might lose his job!
7. Exactly why do people think like that
8. We all lost it at that line lol
9. Exactly he has no right to tell anyone what to feel or what not to feel!
10. Exactly his own actions did that!
11. Exactly they left because he’s a bad manager!
12. “Find a company that values its employees!”.
13. True he has only himself to blame
14. OP surely did prove that!
15. Exactly if you treat people like that they will leave!
16. The company’s management surely deserves the consequences!
17. Exactly OP didn’t do anything
18. It sure does sound like his problem lol
19. “His family is his responsibility”.
20. We all are glad that OP got out of a hostile work environment!
This is it, folks, this was the story let us know what you think about it down below in the comments section, and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!