Home Remedies for Hairs Growth with Onions
Growing your hair is a task and requires time and patience.
Using growth-stimulating ingredients like onion can help boost blood circulation that helps your hair grow faster while also adding volume.
Onions are usually seen as a main kitchen ingredient, may have uses other than simply adding flavour to our food. But you will surprise to know that onion water is also a home remedy for hair loss. As onions contains certain minerals like sulphur. This mineral in onion water helps the hairs with the nourishment it needs to grow..
Here are some unique reasons that makes this ingredient so effective:
Using onion juice is easy affordable method to boosting hair growth and promoting hair regrowth.
The rich sulphur content also helps minimize hair thinning and breakage.
Onion juice improves the circulation of blood, resulting in it follicles that are well-nourished.
We’ve compiled a list of the home remedies of using onions to boost hair growth.
Home Remedies for Hairs Growth with Onions and Benefits:
1. Fresh Onion Juice:
Take a red onion and extract juice out of it. Apply directly on your scalp thoroughly. After 15-30 minutes, wash if off with mild shampoo because Onions ‘s pungent bad odour is one the main cause that people don’t feel comfortable on using this incredible hair growth treatment remedy but you have to bear if you really want long beautiful shiny hairs.
- As onions are rich in sulphur it not only helps in increase blood flow also reduce breakage of hairs. It rejuvenate the hair follicles and promote hair growth and adding volume to hairs. Fresh onion juice also helps to deal with premature greying of hair.
2. With lemon and essential oil:
The smell of onions is too much to stand then add few lemon drops not only helps to bear its smell it also stimulate your hair follicles and boosting the circulation of blood. A few drops of essential oil may also help decrease the potent odour of the juice. Peppermint, lavender, and rosemary essential oils can be good options to dilute the smell.
- Lemon contains vitamin C that helps in production of collagen that reduces hair fall and improves hair length and volume of hairs.
- Essential oils can do everything from helping hair grow to adding strength and shine because of their effective nature and low risk of side effects.
3. With coconut oil or olive oil:
Take 2 tbsp. of onion juice and mix it with oil to have a well-combined mixture. Apply this mixture in scalp in a circular motion for 5 minutes and rest for about an hour. Then wash your hairs with a mild shampoo.
- Beyond doubts oiling on hairs with these oils miraculously results on hairs as these are nature’s gifts for us because these oils not only works on hairs to repairs them but to prevent them from happening again in the future.
4. With garlic and ginger:
Take 1 tbsp. of garlic juice, 1 tbsp. of ginger juice and 2 tbsp. of onion juice and mix the three ingredients until they are well combined. After application, leave the mixture on for about an hour and wash it of with mild shampoo. Repeat this process every alternate day.
- Garlics are rich in minerals that are essential for hair growth such as calcium,sulphur and zinc. Not only keeps scalp issues like dandruff at bay but it also an excellent ingredient for balancing oil production and also restores the normal production of hairs.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory .properties and also helps to increase blood flow which improves the hair quality and ensure to reduce hair fall.
5. With Henna:
One of the best cure for hair loss is by using onion juice with henna powder.take half cup of henna powder and make an thin paste of henna with water and leave it for fermentation overnight, after fermentation add 2-3 tbsp. of onion juice and mix it well until well combined. Then apply on all over hairs thoroughly and leave for 2 hours.repear once in week this process for best results.
- Henna is well known for its dying hairs properties, moreover henna stimulate hair growth.it also maintains the scalp health and balances the pH levels.
6. With flaxseed:
Soak the 2 tbsp. flaxseeds overnight with water it will soften by morning like a smooth gel then filter it and separate seeds. This gel is full of beneficial properties for hairs. Add 2 tbsp. of onion juice. Make a fine paste not too thick, not too runny. Apply it roots of hairs and massage it very well. Use this hair pack twice in a week.
- Flax seeds are full of nutrients like proteins, calcium, zinc, magnesium which are helpful in hairs growth. And can make your hair healthy, vibrant and strong.
7. With aloe Vera:
Extract fresh aloe Vera gel about 2 table spoon and mix it well with 2 tbsp. Of onion juice. Apply this tonic on hairs thoroughly and wash it off after 2hours with mild shampoo.
- Aloe Vera is called a natural hair conditioner as it not only condition hairs, it also known stimulating hair growth.
- It also helps to clean sebum and it also reduces fizziness and add extra shine to hairs.
8. With Honey:
If you want to add moisture to your hairs then apply honey with onion juice. Mix both with equal amounts and apply on roots and bottom two-third of hairs.
- Honey retains shine and retains moisture and work as a natural moisturizer for hairs.
- Helps in reduce hair fall and restore nutrients to hairs and Scalp.
Onion is a natural, and inexpensive home remedy that can be great for your hair. Many people have reported that it improves health of hairs, stimulates growth,
So, people suffering with hair loss, the use of onion juice may be a possible natural remedy that is worth a try. However, it does appear to be safe for most people if they are not allergic to onions.