The best home remedies for hairs ideas with amla, reetha, and shikakai to stops hairs fall and make it’s beautiful in a short time. Hair is often known to be the crowning glory of every woman. A woman with a volumes-dense mane doesn’t need any accessory or make-up to look gorgeous. That beautiful looks enhance a woman’s natural beauty. While every woman works hard to nurture her hair and wants beautiful hair even in her 30s, it seems like it is very difficult to achieve in real life.
Hair shedding is natural but excessive hair loss is a sign of deficiency or imbalances in the body moreover the way you wash your hair also affects hair growth. Instead of wasting your time and money on taking several hair treatments, try some natural home remedies. There are some beneficial ingredients, which are effective for dry strands. We can solve hair and scalp problems with these three products Amla, reetha and Shikakai. If you are combating with any kind of hair problem than the regular use of Amla, shikakai and reetha can strengthen your hair. Which is used for centuries claiming that it is not only curbs hair breakage and hair fall moreover adds moisture, shine and strengthens hairs.
HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIRS WITH AMLA:
Its common name is Indian gooseberry and is native to India. In Ayurveda system of medicine in India, Amla known to be an important symbol of good health since ancient times especially for hairs.it is known to be the most nourishing herb for hairs.
- Amla are rich in many vitamins like vitamin C, many minerals and other helpful python-
- It is used to reduce hair loss and to keep hair from turning grey. It can make hair more shiny and healthy.
- It work as natural conditioner and make the hair thicker and stronger.
- Its anti-inflammatory and its anti-bacterial properties can help to stop dandruff and also reduce the itching.
- It is important to keep our hair and scalp clean to avoid pigmentation. And act as a natural coolant for fixing the pitta condition, which curbs greying.
- It is assisted by various amino acids, and antioxidants, that helps in fighting against all the hair weakening factors and strengthens hair.
HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIRS WITH SHIKAKAI:
It is a shrub-like tree that is native to central India. It has been used for centuries because of its cleansing properties as a cleanser for hair.
- Shikakai is very rich in vitamin A,C,D,E and K, antioxidants which are necessary for strong hair growth.
- This incredible ingredient also conditions hair, keeping hairs moisturized and shiny.
- Shikakai not only help to reduce dandruff, but also protects the scalp from fungal infections and even hair lice.
HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIRS WITH REETHA:
It is commonly known as Indian soapnut or washnut, It is also a native to India. In Ayurveda medicinal system this fruit belongs to the Sapindaceae family.
- It is used as an important herb in the list of herbs and minerals in Ayurveda and is used as an as main ingredient in soaps and shampoos for washing hair, as it is considered best for the health of hair.
- Reetha with its gentle insecticidal properties it is also being used for removing lice from the scalp.
- With Its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, keeps your scalp free from dandruff and prevents hair loss.
At home you can use these following home remedies on roots of hairs to alleviate the smoothness shine and pamper your hairs. These three ingredients are time-tested ingredient that not only strengthens your hair but also adds shine and softness. You can enjoy benefits with making hair pack, hair oil or hair shampoo using these three magical ingredients.
- Take all items in equal proportions of 2 tbsp. powder of each.
- Juice of a whole lemon juice.
- Required amount of Hot water to make a fine paste.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and make a fine paste and leave for at least 2 hours or if you like overnight.in morning this will bring out the extracts from the ingredients.it would make it double effective. Apply the paste all over your hair and scalp and leave it for at least 1 hour. Then wash off with help of Luke warm water. Use this hair pack daily once a week.
- A hand full of dried all three ingredients each.
- One cup of any carrier oil like coconut oil, olive oil or mustard oil.
Heat oil in microwave or through double boiling process for 1-2 minutes. Add all three items in hot oil and mix it well. Then cover it with a plate and leave for at least 24 hours. After 24 hours strain the oil and transfer it in a clean glass bottle. Before 1 hour of taking bath in summers and before bedtime in winter apply all over your hair especially on roots. Then wash off with help of Luke warm water and shampoo. Use this hair oil daily for first 5 days and twice thereafter.
- A hand full of shikakai, reetha and amla each.
- Water as required.
Soak a handful of dried shikakai pods, reetha and dries amla overnight. Then Boil the water next morning until the ingredients get soften. Then let it cool and grind all ingredients and strain the water and use that water as natural shampoo. It will not lather as much as market shampoo, but it works wonder. First wash your hairs using plain water. Then apply the natural shampoo we prepared and rinse your hair with it gently. Eye contact should be avoided. Repeat this procedure for at least 2-3 times in a week.
Since reetha works as cleansers and shikakai helps in certain extent to make the hair soft and manageable and amla uses as conditioner. All three items combination is a magical natural remedy to take care of your hairs.