No matter how much entitlement you’re filled with, you can never be more powerful than the rules. If you set rules for yourself and follow them with regularity you must respect the rules and policies others have set as well.
Unfortunately, though, all the Karens of the world do not feel the need to understand this phenomenon. Or should I say, they don’t have the brain cells to under this concept. They feel like the rules made for the whole world don’t apply to them. That is how high the dumbness has reached. Yes, there are many rules and policies many people don’t follow all around the world. But Karens look super dumb for not following the rules and policies that everyone else does follow without any issues.
Today, we have an entitled Karen who wanted to eat at a restaurant that had already been closed. She couldn’t fathom the fact that she got told “no”. Adding more to her id*ocracy, she decided to post about this incident on Facebook in hopes of sympathy. But the exact opposite happened. People went all out and started roasting her like crazy.
Scroll down below to read the hilariously fierce comments that surely put Karen back in her place.
1. This entitled Karen wanted to dine in at this restaurant that had already closed. And she actually complained about not being allowed to do so.
The comments section took it upon itself to kick some sense into this senseless Karen.
2. They started off simply by stating the very obvious.
3. I would love to see how would she react to people showing up at her workplace after it has closed.
4. That is exactly what she would do, sir.
5. They thank god for all the h*ll they just got saved from.
6. Safe to say, people were ruthless in the comments.
7. A great suggestion for all the Karens in the world.
8. I really like this t-shirt idea. I would invest.
9. Karens only think one way and only in their own self-interest. That’s why this one has no idea that other people have families too and they too have to go back home and spend time together.
10. 8 means 8, Karen.
This is just beautiful. Most of the people are just stating the obvious, they aren’t even going out of their way. They are just simply letting Karen know that she was never going to be bigger than the policy set by the restaurant she wanted to eat in. She probably wanted to eat there because she liked their food. And then she also wanted to operate according to her ways? I am sorry, woman. But this is exactly what happens when you try to do such a thing. You get roasted by the whole planet.
I’m enjoying these comments and I hope you guys are too. Scroll down below to continue reading.
11. Someone posted the restaurant’s working hours for her. It’s over for you, Karen.
12. Karens don’t have those kinds of emotions.
13. Because she thinks she is the law.
14. It’s not Karen’s fault, her genes are just too bad quality.
15. Stop, she has already stopped breathing.
16. Only Karens are capable of doing such a thing.
17. No matter how many times you tell her guys, she will still go to another restaurant but again after they have closed.
18. Looks like the person who responded to this comment had also been trashed for claiming to be a fake local. Sorry, but I am in the mood to roast too.
19. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. My law professor used to say that.
20. To be honest, people really need to learn how to take “no” for an answer.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“He saw students use the money to buy food. So he started using leaves to get some food too.”